Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Garlic Steak and Fried Bananas - the dinner experiment

I love it when experiments turn out good!
I ran across this recipe while browsing my foodie-friends' blog, and was intrigued from the get go. Steak and bananas? Garlic and cinnamon? Oh yeah. It had to be tried!
Although the original recipe had a NY strip in it (I believe), I used a couple of  T-bones. And about 2x more garlic :)


Oh my,  this steak had an unbelievably satisfying, rich flavor. But of course, it's not just the steak I was sampling, it was the whole deal, with bananas and all. And let me tell you, it was very well worth the anticipation. I really liked the combination of sweet fried bananas and tender garlicky meat! But don't listen to me. Try it for yourself! :)



BTW, the recipe can be found here: http://www.foodbuzz.com/recipes/350322-garlic-steak-and-fried-bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment